Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Merging Passions: Art and Animals

Welcome to my little corner of cyberia. This will soon become the home of my greatest passions, a place to showcase my pet portraits and photo art and also my online plea for future work!

All work posted here was created by me and I retain all copyright status. Please do not copy or print anything from this site without first contacting me... I'm open to all inquiries!

I hope you will come to enjoy viewing this place as much as I will enjoy creating it!

39 comments:

  1. Will you look at the eyes of this dog!
    So much trust, hope, mischief. Can I have a cookie too?
    You wonder ... what will he do next? lol
    Love your Irish tiger face. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 外表往往與事實本身不符,世人卻容易被表面裝飾所欺騙了........................................

    ReplyDelete
  3. 金銀愈加磨鍊,愈加光亮,人生愈加考驗,生命愈加光輝。......................................................

    ReplyDelete
  4. 若對自己誠實,日積月累,就無法對別人不忠了。..............................

    ReplyDelete
  5. 在莫非定律中有項笨蛋定律:「一個組織中的笨蛋,恆大於等於三分之二。」....................................................................

    ReplyDelete
  6. 當一個人內心能容納兩樣相互衝突的東西,這個人便開始變得有價值了。............................................................

    ReplyDelete
  7. 如果,人類也像鼠輩一般,花很多時間來吃飯和睡覺,一定會改善健康。 ............................................................

    ReplyDelete
  8. 不會從失敗中找尋教訓的人,成功之路是遙遠的。.......................................................

    ReplyDelete
  9. 不會從失敗中找尋教訓的人,成功之路是遙遠的。.................................................

    ReplyDelete
  10. 聰明的人喜歡猜心 雖然每次都猜對了卻失去了自己的心............................................................

    ReplyDelete